- We will be responsible for all personal data collected. All personal data collected
will be used and processed fairly and lawfully while in our possession or custody.
We ensure all users that we would be accountable for our organisation’s compliance
- Should there be a requirement for data are to be transferred to someone (other than
the individual or the organisation or its employees), we will take reasonable steps
to ensure that the data which is to be transferred will not be processed inconsistently
with this Model Code.
- The identity of the person(s) designated by our organisation to oversee the organisation’s
compliance with the principles shall be made known upon request.
- We collect personally identifiable information for the sole purpose of registering
a user and for transactional purposes on our web site.
- Personal data collected, will not be used for a new purpose unless we obtain consent
from users. We are the sole owner of the personally identifiable information collected
on this site.
- We do not collect sensitive information from users. We assure users that all personal
information collected would be used or disclosed only for the purposes for which
it was collected.
- We will obtain consent from users should we need to use the personal data for a
new purpose or for a purpose not previously identified. We assure users that consent
will be obtain prior to use of their personal data.
- Users may withdraw consent at any time, subject to legal or contractual restrictions
and reasonable notice. Users may only be subjected to consequences because of this
decision where the information is required to fulfill the specified and legitimate
purposes set out by the organisation.
- Only the necessary personal data is collected from registered users for business
purposes only. Both the amount and the type of data collected shall be limited to
that which is necessary to fulfill the purposes identified.
Disclosure and Retention
- We will not disclose, share, transfer, sell or rent personally identifiable information
to any 3rd party. We do not send unsolicited marketing email to our users. Registered
users will occasionally receive email on special promotions we hold. Out of respect
for the privacy of our users, users may opt-out of receiving these communications
by replying to unsubscribe in the subject line in the email.
- We do not keep personal data for longer than is necessary for those purposes for
which they are collected. Should we require the use of personal data for a new purpose,
we will ensure that obtain approval from the user prior to using the personal data
of the user for the new purpose.
- We have developed guidelines and implemented procedures to govern the destruction
of personal data that are no longer required to fulfill the identified purposes.
- We do not use "cookies", “web-bugs” or any other tracking
technologies to collect information from users of our web site.
- We would not display or make publicly available, whether through online directories,
customer lists or otherwise, the personally identifiable information collected.
- We ensure all users that all personal information collected is accurate and kept
up to date. We will only make a request to users for updates of personal data if
the update is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the data was collected.
We do not maintain duplicate copies of personal information in different systems.
- We ensure our customers that appropriate security safeguards are in place to protect
personal data against unauthorised access, misuse, disclosure, copying, use, alteration,
accidental loss or theft, destruction or damage.
- Only authorised personals have access to our systems. Consultants, contractors or
other temporary employees do not have access to the data.
- All employees in our organisation are aware of the importance of maintaining confidentiality
of the personal data collected from users. Circulars are distributed to all employees
to ensure they are aware of the compliance.
policy is set out in the same language medium as the website. We encourage all users
- Users can write to us to request to obtain details of personal data submitted to
- All complaints and requests can be made to the following person:
Name: Terence Han
Designation: Sales Manager
- Our mechanisms and processes are in place to receive and address complaints or inquiries
about our policies and procedures relating to the handling of personal data. Appropriate
measures taken to amend policies and procedures if a complaint is found to be justified.
Protection of Minors
- Children (users under the age of 18 years) are not eligible to use our services
or purchase any products online unsupervised.
- We request that children do not submit any personal information to us online. If
you are under the age of 18 years, you may only surf the Site only if you have obtained
consent from your parents/legal guardian or if you are under the supervision of
your parent or legal guardian.
- This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible
to information collected by this website.